Complete order form and submit to Next Biosciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amniotic membranes must ordered 48 – 72 hours in advance.
- For next day deliveries, orders must be submitted before 12:00pm.
Next Biosciences will process your order and send you a Pro Forma Invoice as well as an expected time of delivery with a waybill tracking number.
- Dr’s are allowed a 30 day payment arrangement.
- Please note there is a Courier Fee of R100 for each order placed.
Deliveries are done via overnight courier by Skynet courier services
Monday – Friday 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- No weekend deliveries will be made.
- Next Biosciences driver will deliver during the day in JHB/PTA.
Next Biosciences will pack your AmnioMatrix in an A4 envelope with your Pro Forma Invoice, product insert and follow-up form. The unit will be dispatched, collected and delivered by Skynet Couriers/Next Biosciences Driver.
Next Biosciences will pack your AmnioMatrix in a cooler box filled with dry ice with your Pro Forma Invoice and follow-up form. The unit will be dispatched, collected and delivered by Skynet Couriers/Next Biosciences Driver.
Once received remove the Product from transport container.
- Cryopreserved unit to be placed in a FREEZER (at ±-18.0 to -20.0 °C) immediately until use.
- Dehydrated unit can be placed in a clean dry area at room temperature until use.
- Dehydrated membrane can be used immediately. Epithelial side oriented onto polyester net.
- The Cryopreserved needs to be thawed at room temperature and washed in saline for 5 minutes to remove glycerol cryoprotectant. Stromal side oriented onto nitrocellulose membrane.
Complete product follow-up form on the back of the product insert and fax to 086 578 3642.